Pagina's

maandag 7 november 2011

Cole Ruddick A Voyage of Discovery

Link to Site      Link to FB page


A Voyage of Discovery with Cole Ruddick is a website sharing the experiences & struggles in trying to make the most out of life.
One of my passions is principle centered living. Since childhood,  I’ve had a strong desire to help other people become their best and have always felt that that my own personal growth paralleled the way I’m able to help others to grow.
Like many the majority of people, I have plenty of faults and in my opinion, I’ve made more mistakes in my life than most who are my age. Yet, through it all, I am going forward on this journey of personal discovery and persevering to become the best that I can be.
On this site, I’m hoping that I can share something of value with you. That something you read here will be helpful in your own journey. By inspiring each other, we progress.
  • You’re invited to take an active part in the discussion by leaving your own comments, ideas, opinions, etc. in the comments below any post here.
  • If you like what you’ve read or it has helped to inspire you in some way, please take a moment to support the advertisers here, too. It’s how I support the website.
  • Every post has links for you to easily share or bookmark the content.
My personal interests include family, anything related to aviation (being a licensed pilot), writing and listening to music, astronomy, design, computers and mobile technology, cooking, personal fitness and principle-centered living & leadership. As a bit of trivia, I love journaling, have a slight obsession with quality writing instruments and am fascinated by old-world maps.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten