Pagina's

vrijdag 4 november 2011

Bianca Gubalke > WebDesign with Passion

                                        Link to Site                        Follow on Twitter


Hello, my name is Bianca Gubalke!

Born in Namibia, I grew up with a passion for the Fine Arts and an early understanding of how everything is part of a bigger Network where Trust and Communication are key to any form of evolution.
After my degrees and practical experience in “Fine Arts & Architecture” in Europe and over 20 exciting years as a professional writer and filmmaker working with large Teams, I now apply my knowledge, creativity and skills to the Internet with a focus on Media Design and Web Design, Graphic Design Services, Online Publishing and Personalized Mentoring within my various fields of Expertise.
See some of my Design Work 2010 in my personal SHOWCASE
All Photos and Graphics on my websites – unless defined otherwise – are by Bianca Gubalke Photography – examples HERE.
Visit our daily Trainings, weekly high profile Courses and monthly YCADEMY Seminars with practical Workshops spanning all areas of a future-oriented Website Development, providing you with a rich choice to start and develop your own professional presence on the Internet as a foundation for any successful online Business.
Contact:
Bianca Gubalke
P O Box 653, Noordhoek, 7985 Cape, Republic of South Africa
msn messenger: wegotopteam@hotmail.com
Bianca Gubalke Design: SHOWCASE
Bianca Gubalke Photography: PHOTOS

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten