Pagina's

donderdag 27 oktober 2011

McTwitter Mentor Twitter >> @mqtodd

McTwitter Mentor by totemtoeren
McTwitter Mentor, a photo by totemtoeren on Flickr.
Link to Site                                       Link to FB page                                Link to Twitter

I am Michael the Green Net Guy from Tokyo.
I believe the internet will save the planet by spreading and enhancing consciousness , breaking down national borders and conflicting interests and bring economic parity.
I am focused on mastering the tools of the internet in order to promote the cause of a sustainable economy governed by a single responsible body representative of all peoples.
I offer value as a teacher about using the internet, as a business partner and am living my dream of saving the planet with total passion and purpose.
What I can do for you is you can be a part of Ganxie and we can learn about the internet, social media ,collaboration, transactional giving and make massive change together.

1 opmerking:

  1. tweet: #Promote4you: Michael Q Todd Your Mentor on Twitter >> @mqtodd http://promoting4you.blogspot.com/2011/10/mctwitter-mentor-mqtodd.html?spref=tw

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen